REO Capital Is a leading boutique Capital Introduction Firm, that works with Emerging Manager Clients & Established Managers on private placements such as Private Equity Funds and Venture Capital Funds! REO Capital was founded in 2011 to address the needs of the Emerging Managers that are mostly ignored by the larger Placement Agents when it comes to raising capital for their funds. REO Capital has over 25 years experience in raising capital for Institutional Emerging Managers and established managers.
REO Capital provides capital raising for Private Placements of Hedge Funds, Private Equity Funds and Venture Capital Funds seeking $100 million to $700 million or more in new capital. Less than $100 million is more difficult for Fund managers and Placement Agents to get LP Investors interested.
REO Capital only calls on Institutional Qualified LP Investors such as RIA Firms, Wealth Management Firms, Investment Consultants, Pension Consultants, Insurance Companies, Corporate Pensions, Endowments, Foundations, Funds of Funds, Family Offices, Multifamily Offices, Private Banks, Private Investment firms, and some Sovereign Wealth Funds.
Keep in mind when interviewing a Placement Agent or Capital Raising firm that the most important thing is not the size of Placement Agent or the number or Capital Raises they have completed, but more importantly “Who are the Institutional LP Investors they represent or work with and are those Institutional Investors the best fit for your fund”?
REO Capital – attends various RIA Conferences and Wealth Management Conferences, plus Family Office Conferences to assist your fund.
REO Capital is constantly updating our Institutional LP Investor list to offer a more complete distribution of Qualified and Accredited Investors to our clients.
REO Capital’s Value Add – We are uniquely different from other Placement Agents.
– We do not lock our clients into a 24 month contract.
– Our Engagement Agreements are a 12 month term, renewable for another 12 months.
– Our Retainer Fees are Refundable and more competitive than most firms.
– Our Success Fees are more competitive than most firms ranging from 1% to 2%.
– Our distribution channels are more diverse, vast and copious than some other Placement Agents.
– Our firm works on a very Limited number of Funds annually to prevent duplication.
– We Co-Invest a portion of our Success Fees with the GP’s to create confidence for our LP’s.
– Most Placement Agents are Investment Bankers, All’s we do is raise capital !