In The Past – Some Examples of Funds Raised
REO Capital’s past has raised over $1 billion in commitments from LP Investors previously.
– $500 million Global Marco ETF Long Short Fund
– $150 million Tactical Long Only Fund
– $500 million Big Data Fund
– $50 million Commercial Real Estate Fund
– $100 million Residential Real Estate Fund
– $50 million Bio-Fuels Fund
– $175 million Aviation Fund
– $150 Multi-Strategy LBO Fund
REO Capital – Has conducted research and found that there has been a shift in wealth away from Pensions to RIA Firms over the past 15 years. Thus as a result more RIA firms have become more sophisticated by investing in Private Equity and Venture Capital along with Real Assets such as Real Estate Funds.
REO Capital uses the RIA Channel which maybe overlooked by some Placement Agents for LP Investors in Private Equity Funds and Venture Capital Funds.
REO Capital has found that the RIA distribution channel and Wealth Management Firms manage over $40 Trillion in Assets Under Management and are more receptive to unique Alternative Investment Funds versus Corporate Pensions or Municipal Pensions. REO Capital has found success using these RIA Firms and Wealth Management Firms for our Institutional Clients and their private placement offerings in Private Equity and Venture Capital Funds.