REO Capital – Doesn’t protest to be the biggest or best Placement Agent, but we do have a niche group of LP Institutional Investors we work with on a global basis that are a good fit for Emerging Managers and Established Managers. Such as Single Family Offices, Multi Family Offices, Registered Investment Advisors or RIA Firms, Wealth Management firms, and Private Investment Offices, and Private Banks.
Some Examples of Previous Funds in the Past
– $500 million Global Macro ETF Fund
– $150 million Tactical Long Only Fund
– $500 million Big Data Fund
– $50 million Commercial Real Estate Fund
– $100 million Residential Real Estate Fund
– $50 million Bio-Fuels Fund
– $175 million Aviation Fund
– $150 million Multi Strategy LBO Fund
REO Capital has conducted research and found that there is a shift in wealth away from Pensions to RIA Firms over the past 15 years. Thus as a result more RIA firms have become more sophisticated by investing in Private Equity and Venture Capital along with Real Assets such as Real Estate.
REO Capital uses the RIA Channel which maybe overlooked by some Placement Agents for Investors in PE and VC Funds. REO Capital has found that the RIA Distribution Channel and Wealth Management firms together manage over $20 Trillion in Assets under Management and are more receptive to Emerging Managers versus Large Pensions.