About the Role
Marketing Summer Intership
REO Capital LLC is an investment global capital raising firm for Venture Capital and Private Equity Emerging Managers and Established Managers of private funds with unique strategies. REO Capital has over 50 years of combined experience in raising capital for Emerging Managers over the past 12 years. REO Capital has specialized in working with unique strategies of Emerging Managers & Established Managers that seek to raise money from $100 million to $1 billion.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate effectively among diverse groups
• Professional demeanor
• Experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint programs
• Well organized with attention to detail and ability to carry out tasks independently
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Working toward a bachelor’s or master’s degree, focusing on communications, marketing, or public relations.
• Prior internship experience within marketing, communications, or public relations preferred
• Demonstrated solid academic ability; bonus if you have completed science or engineering
• Adept communicator.
• Strong personal drive and ability to operate independently when needed
• Strong understanding of social media and curated blog financial content.
Assist with new content development and content updates. Conduct market research and manage surveys. Manage award/event calendars. Assist with reporting on key metrics across public relations/digital marketing/traditional marketing Help develop media pitches and creative campaigns (PR, digital marketing). Provide marketing data analysis, key findings, and recommendations. Assist with weekly project management across the projects that the Anzu MarCom team supports. Support documentation, database, and vendor management processes.
• This team member will be responsible for supporting the firm and its portfolio of life science and industrial technology start-ups
• In this role, you will have the opportunity to learn from an exceptional team and gain exposure to many Marketing disciplines, including public relations, strategic communications, media relations, digital marketing, social media, lead generation, website management/design, brand, and creative
• The position will play an important role on a small, cross-functional team and report to a Senior team member
•The role comes with excellent personal and professional development support and provides an opportunity to learn about venture capital
• Assist with new content development and content updates
• Conduct market research and manage surveys
• Manage award/event calendars
• Assist with reporting on key metrics across public relations/digital marketing/traditional marketing
• Help develop media pitches and creative campaigns (PR, digital marketing)
• Provide marketing data analysis, key findings, and recommendations
• Assist with weekly project management across the projects that the Anzu MarCom team supports
About the Company