REO Capital – has structured our services for the General Partners of Real Estate Funds, Private Equity Funds, and Venture Capital Funds to assist them in their Capital Raising needs.
REO Capital works with emerging managers in Unique Hedge Funds, Long Only Funds, Private Equity and Venture Capital funds:
-Seed, Early Stage, and Late Stage Venture Capital funds in Technology, AI, Medical Devices, and Healthcare.
-PE funds in Technology, Real Estate, Cannabis Funds, Growth Equity, Energy, Biofuels, and Healthcare Funds.
-Hedge Funds – Global Macro Long Short with unique strategies.
-Long Only Unique Strategies
REO Capital creates value in our Services at every stage of the Capital Raising Process
– Early Stage Strategic Advice
– Review of Terms within the Deck
– Assist with Document Preparation
– Preliminary Target Market Analysis
– Pre Marketing or Test Marketing
– Input and Feedback on Marketing Materials
– Investor Prospecting
– Roadshow Management
– Due Diligence on Markets for Fundraising
– Fund Terms Negotiation
– Assist in preparation of marketing materials
– Identify, qualify, and prioritize Investors
– Call on LP’s to gauge interest in the fund
– Develop and perfect a marketing strategy for each client
– Developing a Persuasive Pitch that is trustworthy
– Secure meetings and coordinate roadshow
– Follow up with Investors, keep everyone updated and assist with Due Diligence
– Provide frequent updates to our fund managers
– Typical timeframe for fundraising is 24 months for a $100mm fund or more
Top Off Fundraising
– A Top Off Fundraising assignment can include:
– Fundraising in a specific geographic region
– Targeting a specific class or sector of Institutional Investors
REO Capital – Is uniquely different from other Placement Agents with our Services, our LP Investors, Limited Number of Funds, Co Invests with GP’s, Specializing in various Target Markets.
Over the years we discovered that there are risks on both sides of the capital raise by both the General Partners and the Placement Agents. The Fees we charge are intended to cover, travel and other out of pocket expenses incurred by the Placement Agent as related to sales and marketing efforts.
Institutional Investors should understand are various risks associated with investing in Healthcare, Technology, Real Estate, Private Equity Funds as well as in Venture Capital Funds.
Note that past performance is No Guarantee of future results in Private Placements and they involve risk.